Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 


Thankful beyond words for this little guy
 
Especially thankful I was able to go out to Missouri to meet him in person over the weekend
 
Thankful for the many hours I got to hold him both during the day and also at night
 
I'm sure he won't remember me from those couple days, but it was definitely a bonding time for me
 
I'm thankful for the time I was able to spend with the Martin family in Indianapolis on my way back home
 
grateful for their gracious hospitality
 
thankful for good communication and opportunity to share stories together
 
I'm very thankful for safety as the miles traveled continue to add up
 
I just realized on the way out to Missouri that we have put 10,000 miles on the car since the end of June
 
I'm thankful for a project to work on while my wife spends the next week and a half out in Missouri with our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson
 
I'm very grateful for her consideration of me in preparing some meals ahead of time and putting them in the freezer so that I can just pull them out as needed.
 
I'm thankful for God's faithfulness; knowing I can trust Him gives me confidence in facing the challenging circumstances of life
 
Our church has been holding revival meetings all this week
 
I'm thankful for the word of God, thankful He speaks to me through it; thankful for those who teach from the word with conviction
 
I'm thankful for some good connections with others this evening after the service
 
I'm so blessed to have other men in my life who are pursuing God and encourage me in my pursuit of Him
 
I'm thankful for God's promise that when we seek Him we will find Him
 
He is a God who is near and not far off


No comments:

Post a Comment