Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 

So, my daughter, Allison, encouraged me to join her in taking time out on Thursdays to be thankful.  I think it's her way of rebelling against society and the throwback Thursday trend.  I thought it was a great idea since God encourages us to be thankful always.  Here goes:

The List

God's word
Men who stand in the gap with me
My family
Simple pleasures
New life--both physical evidenced in the springtime growth and spiritual given freely to all who believe in Jesus
opportunities to serve
encouraging words spoken to me by others--I need to learn from their example!
forgiveness

1 comment:

  1. Rebelling against a trend? Me? ;) haha...I just wanted to purpose to be thankful. :) Who knows...I may throw in a throwback Thursday post someday. Throwback to a previous thankful list, maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete