Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thankful Thursday


I've been reading through the Psalms

and over and over I'm reminded of what a great God I serve

He is a God of refuge and strength

He is a warrior

He is a God who delights in His people

He is the source of salvation

He is a guide and teacher

He is faithful to do what He says

He is a gentle Shepherd

He loves righteousness

and hates evil

He rewards those who trust in Him

He is the creator of the heavens and the earth

I'm so thankful for his grace and mercy

thankful He has lifted me out of the pit and set my feet on solid ground

I'm thankful He is a watchful God

He has not left me to find my own way

I'm thankful He directs my steps

I'm thankful He has revealed Himself in His word

and instructs me in how I should live

I'm thankful for the prophecies that have come to pass

thankful Jesus left His home in glory to come and give His life as a ransom for many

I'm thankful for the many ways God shows Himself to be a provider

I'm thankful He loves me with an everlasting love


No comments:

Post a Comment