Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday


today is a good day to give thanks

actually every day gives us the opportunity to give thanks

I'm thankful God woke me up this morning, giving me life and breath for another day

I'm thankful God is my strength

thankful He created me with arms and legs that function and enable me to move about and do things

I'm thankful God is my song

thankful He enables me to life my voice in praise of Him

I'm thankful God is patient with me

I'm thankful His mercies are new every morning

I'm thankful for God's abundant grace

I'm thankful God is always good

thankful He is ready to forgive

I'm thankful Jesus paid the penalty for my sin when He hung on the cross

I'm thankful salvation is available to all who believe in His name

I'm thankful for the beauty of creation and for eyes to see that beauty

I'm thankful for sunshine

thankful for the crisp fall weather

the moon has been brilliant recently

actually, the moon has no light of its own, it merely reflects the light from the sun that shines on it

in the same way, I have no light of my own, but God gives me the opportunity to reflect His light as I gaze at Him and allow Him to shine on me

thankful for circumstances that allow me to shine

I'm thankful for the ways God reminds me of my need for Him

I'm thankful He holds me in His hand

thankful there is nothing that can pluck me away from Him or separate me from His love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment