Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 
 
It's been an unusual week.  The adventures and challenges of life give me much to be thankful for.  As I pause on this Thursday evening, I'm grateful that I serve a God who is never surprised, always faithful, and constantly present in my life.  I'm also thankful for:
 
A reliable vehicle(put another 1,000 miles on it this past week)
 
Time spent with all four of my siblings and their families over the weekend
 
Another chance to help my brother and his family move toward getting back in their house
 
The skills God has allowed me to acquire
 
The sanctity of marriage and the celebration of my niece's wedding
 
Laughter(it really is good medicine)
 
Quiet evenings at home
 
A backyard with an incredible view of God's splendor
 
Opportunities to invest in those around me
 
Forgiveness and grace

No comments:

Post a Comment