Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 
 
I experience the goodness of God every day.  He is faithful in all circumstances.  Even when my faith wavers, He remains the same.  He cannot change.  I'm so grateful for that consistent care that He offers me.
 
When I am weary, He invites me to find rest in Him
 
When my burdens seem to heavy to bear, He tells me to cast them at His feet
 
When I stumble and fall, He offers forgiveness and a helping hand to get back on my feet
 
When I wonder where I'm headed, His word lights the path in front of me
 
He puts a song in my heart and on my lips
 
He provides grace in responding to trying people
 
He has blessed me with a wife and 3 special kids
 
And tonight he provided meat for the freezer
 
I could go on, but you get the idea.  I have a God who is trustworthy and worthy of all honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment