Friday, December 18, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 
 
It's Friday morning, and I'm late writing my Thankful Thursday post.  It's a reminder to me how easy it is to get caught up in everything that is going on, and neglect expressing appreciation for all the blessings I have received.  Does this happen to you too?  I know that God delights in my praise, and I do make it a practice to communicate gratitude, but in reality, I could be offering unending thanksgiving for who God is and what I have received from Him.  The apostle Peter reminds me that God "has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness,"  I am thankful for:
 
eternal life
 
physical health
 
a job I enjoy
 
friends who support and encourage me
 
food
 
a loving family
 
pictures
 
a roof over my head
 
a newer family vehicle
 
joy
 
peace
 
the power of prayer
 
God's indwelling Spirit
 
GRACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment