Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Pausing for a few moments on this Thursday evening to express my gratitude
 
I recently spent some time in the first part of Genesis, looking at beginnings.  It was a reminder of what an awesome God I serve.
 
I'm thankful that God is:
the Creator of the ends of the earth
The Maker of the sun, moon, and stars
powerful
personal
instructive
a pursuer
forgiving
understanding
exemplary
all powerful
a planner
merciful
redemptive
loving
 
"There is no one like our God"
 
a line from a song that has motivated me to look beyond the moment
 
God isn't locked into time and space like I am
 
He sees the beginning and the end and everything in between all at once
 
I can't fully get my mind wrapped around that, but it is reassuring as I go through these days of uncertainty.  God is moving and directing to bring His will to pass in my life.  And I can trust Him.
 
I'm so thankful for who He is
so grateful He has purchased me and adopted me into His family
 
He is worthy of praise
 
His love is everlasting
 
His faithfulness is immeasurable
 
Have you taken time recently to be still before Him and express your gratitude?


No comments:

Post a Comment