Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 
"I have come as light into the world, that everyone who believes in Me may not remain in darkness."--Jesus
 
These are powerful words; words that bring hope and comfort
 
Because I believe in Jesus, He has call me out of darkness into His glorious light. I Peter 2:9
 
Through the power of the Spirit, I now have a choice about whether I walk in darkness or light
 
When I choose light, my sins are exposed, but I receive forgiveness and cleansing and enjoy fellowship with God. I John 1:7
 
I am thankful for God's work of grace which brings me salvation
 
I am thankful for His word which is a lamp for my feet and a light to my path. Ps. 119:105
 
I'm grateful I no longer need to stumble around in the dark with no direction and no idea where I am
 
The blood of Christ has changed that for me
 
Through His sacrifice I've become a child of God where once I was His enemy
 
I'm thankful He is a God who delights in reconciling people to Himself. Col. 1:19,20
 
And because of His reconciling work in my life, I now have the privilege of reflecting His light into the darkness around me
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment