Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 
 
So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord,
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
and He will come to us like the rain,
like the spring rain watering the earth.
Hos. 6:3
 
I came across this verse in my studying of the word this week.  What an invitation and promise!
And as I pause on this Thursday to reflect on the things I have to be grateful for, God's investment in me as His son tops the list.
For today, I thank God for:
 
His certainty and faithfulness
 
His refreshing presence
 
His patience and forgiveness
 
His incredible gift of salvation and eternal life
 
His power
 
His creativity
 
His expression of favor--my loving wife
 
His abundant blessing--my three children
 
His Spirit--my comforter, helper, and teacher
 
laughter
 
friends
 
answers to prayer
 
His grace

No comments:

Post a Comment