Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Thinking about a verse from Isaiah 42 recently.
 
And I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, in paths they do not know I will guide them.  I will make darkness into light before them and rugged places into plains.  These are the things I will do, and I will not leave them undone.
Is. 42:16
 
I am so grateful God gave sight to this blind man.
 
I praise Him for being my Guide, leading me even when I don't know the path I'm on.
 
I'm thankful He smooths the way in front of me.
 
I know His word is true, and He will not leave these things undone.
 
In addition, I'm thankful for:
 
God's faithfulness
 
His everlasting love
 
Rain!
 
A boss who is a brother and a friend
 
Challenging conversations
 
Growth--even though the process is painful at times
 
Family
 
Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment