Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Today I'm reminded of how much I have to be thankful for
 
It is my wife's birthday
 
She's been my best friend for going on 33 years
 
I know she is a gift from God
 
She's an expression of His love and favor in my life
 
So thankful I have the privilege of sharing life with her
 
thankful for her constant companionship, her beautiful smile, her faithfulness, her support and encouragement, her time
 
I'm also very thankful for my son, who leaves early in the morning for a 2 1/2 month internship with ReachGlobal Crisis Response in South Carolina
 
Thankful for his servant heart, his love for the Lord and for others, his hunger to learn and grow, his creativity
 
Thankful God has opened this door of service for him this summer.  Excited for what he will learn as he works alongside others with a similar heart
 
I was also reminded today of how faithful God is in directing my path
 
I know I need Him every day
 
And He is always there, fulfilling His promise to never leave me or forsake me
 
Thankful for the conversations He has allowed me to have in the last week
 
Opportunities to declare His mighty work in my life
 
I am a recipient of His amazing grace
 
Can't thank Him enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment