Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
It's Thursday, and the week has been full of things to be thankful for
 
My wife and I had the privilege of going out to Missouri to visit our daughter and son-in-law last week
 
Very grateful for the time we were able to spend with them
 
Thankful for the chance to get to know their community a bit more
 
My daughter had a couple projects I could help her with, which makes this father's heart glad
 
Thankful for God's provision of safety as we travelled almost 2,000 miles
 
We got to stop in Indianapolis on the way home and spend an evening with our uncle and cousins.  What a delightful time that was.  Thankful for their hospitality and the chance to visit with them
 
I'm thankful for the different ways God has been prodding my heart to pursue Him more diligently recently
 
Thankful for His word, and the way He reveals Himself in His word
 
Thankful for music and the ability to use it as an avenue of worship
 
Thankful God creates beauty all around us and has given us eyes to see and appreciate that beauty
 
Thankful for work, and for the wisdom God provides to accomplish the work He gives me to do
 
Thankful for my family; each one is a gift from my loving heavenly Father
 
Thankful for grace; amazed at God's patience with me and His mercies that are new every morning


No comments:

Post a Comment