Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
I've been reading a book recently, called,
 
"Tempered Steel"
 
It talks about the effect of difficulty in our lives
 
When challenges arise, I have a choice
 
How will I respond?
 
With grumbling and complaining or with gratitude for the opportunity to grow and mature
 
I've been facing some challenges lately and honestly it's been an effort to keep a grateful heart
 
But I know that what God says is true!
 
And I rejoice in His goodness and faithfulness to me
 
I am thankful for
 
God's peace that passes all understanding
 
His joy demonstrated by Jesus as He faced the challenge of the cross
 
God's mercies that are new every morning
 
His forgiveness, offered to all
 
God's creativity and artistry
 
His unswerving commitment to reconciliation
 
rain
 
sunshine
 
moon flowers
 
a loving and patient wife
 
technology that allows me to connect with my kids who are scattered across the country
 
music
 
doctors--never thought I would say that!
 
restful evenings
 
God's grace

No comments:

Post a Comment