Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Been working on learning the words to a few songs recently
 
Although they have been familiar when I hear them, I never took the time to get the lyrics down so I could sing them myself
 
One of the songs is "How Can I Keep From Singing"
 
The chorus starts out, "How can I keep from singing Your praise...
 
My God is so worthy of praise!
 
He is holy
 
He is righteous
 
He is compassionate
 
He is merciful
 
He is just
 
He is forgiving
 
He is patient
 
He is loving
 
He is the creator
 
He is Savior and Lord
 
He delights in reconciling people to Himself
 
His ears are always open to my cries
 
He is mighty and majestic
 
He is the author of truth and knowledge
 
He is my anchor
 
He is a peacemaker
 
All these things and so many more give me a reason to sing
 
I am so grateful that the God who made heaven and earth has adopted me into His family, calls me His son, and continues to bring transformation to this sinful broken man

No comments:

Post a Comment