Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Thursday is almost over
 
But I need to take a few and put down the things I'm thanking God for this week
 
I'm grateful for God's grace
 
thankful for my job
 
thankful although I haven't been feeling well, I've been able to get out of bed every morning
 
grateful for the cross and salvation
 
thankful for friends who support me in prayer
 
thankful for music
 
thankful for an opportunity to serve through my musical ability
 
thankful to finally be on medicine; hopeful it will help to promote healing in my body
 
grateful for opportunities to connect with my kids
 
thankful for God's word
 
thankful God invites me to abide in Him; grateful He is always near
 
thankful for the promise of heaven; spending eternity praising my Savior
 
thankful for appreciative customers
 
thankful God's mercies are new every morning
 
grateful to be completely out of debt; no longer a slave to a lender
 
thankful I got this done before midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment