Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Got to sit out back and enjoy a glorious sunset this evening with my wife
 
Thankful for our million dollar view!
 
Thankful God is the most amazing artist!!
 
Thankful that the heavens continually proclaim His glory and all creation shouts forth His praise
 
Thankful God opened my eyes to the wonders of His grace and shows me mercy every day
 
Thankful He has put a new song in my heart
 
Had a call from my daughter yesterday.  She was just checking in on me to see if I was working by myself and needed some company
 
Thankful for all my kids and their support and encouragement
 
Thankful for technology that allows me to stay in touch with them even though they are scattered all over the country
 
Thankful for a God who is omnipresent...no matter where we are, He is there
 
Had an opportunity to sit down with my father-in-law for an hour on Wednesday morning
 
Thankful for that relationship
 
Thankful for the godly heritage passed down through generations
 
Thankful for the chance to be in a supportive role during this time of transition
 
As I had time working alone today, singing and praying, I told the Lord I'm ready for Him to come back anytime
 
Thankful for the hope of an eternity worshiping around the throne of God, enjoying Him forever!
 
Come quickly, Lord Jesus!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment