Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful for life!

I was born on this day, 59 years ago

and I've experienced many an adventure between then and now

I'm thankful God drew me to Himself almost 40 years ago 

thankful for the second birth I've been given

thankful life is more than just my time on this earth

I'm thankful for bosses who wanted to help me celebrate by taking me out for breakfast this morning

thankful for stimulating conversation with them

thankful they love the Lord, and desire to follow Him

I'm thankful for a shorter work day today

thankful for the time I had to spend with my wife this afternoon and evening

also thankful for getting to connect with our kids via technology

I am a blessed man!

Ps. 86:12 says,
"I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; and I will glorify Your name forever."

that's my desire

I don't know whether I'll live to see my next birthday or not

but while God gives me breath, I want to have a grateful heart

and give Him the honor He deserves

He is glorious, majestic, faithful, and true

He is holy and righteous, merciful and gracious

I'm thankful I have experienced His fulness and His goodness

I'm thankful God reveals Himself 

as I seek Him, He promises that I will find Him

I want His praise to be on my lips

God is worthy of all my worship

I pray He will continue to give me a heart of worship, an undivided heart

No comments:

Post a Comment