Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thankful Thursday


on this Thursday evening I'm thankful for God's presence and protection

I've driven a lot of miles this week

thankful God travels with me always

thankful He has brought me safely through each day's journey 

I'm thankful for conversations with God as I spend time on the road

and I'm thankful for conversations with friends and family that help to keep me awake

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been experiencing recently

I enjoy springtime with all the signs of new growth

I'm thankful for the flowers blooming this time of year

thankful for some opportunities to pick flowers to bring home to my wife

I'm thankful for her smile when I tell her that flowers make me think of her face

our son, Adam, came home this past weekend for Mother's Day

I'm thankful for the time to spend with him

thankful for the chance to communicate with him on a variety of topics

and thankful for the project we were able to work on together

spending time with any of our kids is such a blessing

thankful God has given me the opportunity to be a father

and I'm thankful He is my heavenly Father

I'm thankful God has adopted me into His family

thankful His mercies are new each morning

I'm thankful for the sufficiency of His grace in facing struggles along the path of life

I'm thankful I don't have to lean on my own understanding

thankful God gives wisdom when I am coming up short on it

I'm thankful God gives me a song each day

thankful He answers that prayer

I'm thankful God's ears are always open to my cries

thankful for the confidence I have in prayer, knowing He hears me and responds when I call out to Him

I'm thankful I am loved with an everlasting love

I'm thankful for the peace that brings to my heart and mind

No comments:

Post a Comment