Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday


on this Thursday evening

I'm thankful Jesus is the Living Water

I'm thankful He satisfies the thirsty soul

thankful God has made a way through Jesus to enter into relationship with Him

I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit

thankful He guides me in prayer

thankful He produces fruit in my life

thankful for the Spirit's work in nudging me to take certain steps

and thankful for the guardrails He provides to keep me from going in certain directions

I'm thankful for life and breath

I know that each day is a gift from God

there are no guarantees for tomorrow

just got word this morning about an acquaintance who passed away

it's a reminder that life is fragile and short

I'm thankful for opportunities to work on projects with my wife

thankful she enjoys spending time with me

I'm thankful for the expression of God's favor she is in my life

I'm thankful God has blessed me abundantly in so many ways that are undeserved

thankful for His grace poured out in my life

thankful for His mercies that are new every morning

in a world corrupted by sin, I'm thankful God delights in reconciling people to Himself

thankful He offers forgiveness to all who repent

thankful God has the ability to cleanse me from sin

and thankful He has clothed me in robes of righteousness

it would be easy to get bogged down in the everyday happenings of life

but God gives me hope and the ability to express gratitude

which enables me to rise above the struggles

I'm thankful He reveals Himself in so many ways

thankful God gives me a song of thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment