Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 
On this Thursday evening, I'm grateful for God's continued direction
 
I had an interview this afternoon for an inspector position
 
I was a bit nervous going into the interview, but also hopeful
 
It really helped that one of the two men interviewing me is a guy I've known and worked with for the past 21 years off and on
 
As I prepared for the interview, I was praying that God would give me the right words to say and provide clear direction
 
I came away from the interview feeling positive
 
They will be reviewing the applicants and hopefully make a decision by the middle of next week
 
I'm continuing to ask God to open or shut this door as He see fit
 
I'm thankful that I can trust Him
 
I'm thankful for the support of family and friends as I go through this process
 
As I await a new permanent job, I've been working with a friend, helping him with some construction projects he has on his plate
 
I've enjoyed the work, but at the same time it has been a confirmation that I need to transition into something that will be less taxing on my body
 
I am thankful for God's provision through this time
 
I'm thankful that He knows me completely and continues to draw me toward Himself
 
I know that is my greatest need--His presence and power in my life
 
I'm thankful I don't have to lean on my own understanding, but I can trust Him and receive wisdom from Him
 
I'm thankful for His amazing grace

No comments:

Post a Comment