Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 
Thursday is almost over, but I certainly have much to be thankful for
 
Today was a beautiful sunny and warm day
 
I'm thankful for springtime, for all the signs of new life
 
things are finally beginning to look more green
 
winter had quite a grip this year and didn't go out without a fight
 
life is like that sometimes
 
I find myself going through seasons; sometimes there's growth, but sometimes things are dormant
 
I know it can be easy to get stuck in the dormant stage
 
but I desire ongoing growth
 
and I'm very grateful that God provides the light and warmth for growth to happen
 
I'm thankful He is patient with me
 
Thankful He continues to speak through His word
 
Thankful for a God who holds me in His hand and will never let go
 
though I stumble at times, with God beside me I can never be utterly cast down
 
He is my sure foundation, my rock and fortress
 
I'm thankful for His protection and provision
 
thankful He can melt the hardest hearts
 
thankful His mercies are new every morning
 
His love is everlasting
 
His faithfulness endures through every generation
 
His light shines through the darkest nights
 
His grace still amazes me
 
So thankful...


No comments:

Post a Comment