Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday

 
 
So much to be thankful for as I sit and reflect this evening
 
Chris and I had a great trip out to Colorado for Nate and Carole's wedding
 
It was amazing to see God's creative handiwork in the rockies again
 
There are no words to describe the beauty
 
I'm thankful for the time we had with family
 
I have a book of pictures in my living room titled, "Family is a Gift from God"
 
How true that is
 
I'm thankful for the chance to hang out with Adam and conversations we could have
 
And we arrived back home from that whirlwind trip in time to see Abigail and her boyfriend on Sunday before they flew back to Louisiana.  Thankful for that connection time
 
I'm very thankful for the technology that allows me to see pictures and videos of my little (not so little) grandson, Hudson.
 
With our kids scattered across the country, I'm grateful for the opportunities God gives us to engage with them via phone calls, FaceTime, Skype, etc.

Not only am I thankful for my physical family, but so thankful for my spiritual family also, for brothers and sisters in Christ who bless my life in so many ways

It snowed here today.  4" worth.  I'm not thankful for that, but I am thankful that I had inside work, and that I made it home safely this evening and wasn't involved in any of the multiple accidents I saw along the way

I'm thankful for God's direction.  And His provision.  I know my job is a gift from Him.  I enjoy the work I'm doing, and the people I work for and with. 

I'm thankful God holds me in His hand

Thankful He promises to never leave me or forsake me

I thank God for His compassion and His grace.

His mercies are new every morning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment