Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thankful Thursday



Spent some time at the piano this evening

playing and singing some older hymns and a song I wrote from Ps. 46

time well spent, focusing on God's grandeur and His promises

I'm thankful for music, for the way it has an ability to minister to my soul

I'm thankful God created music

I'm reminded of that each morning as I hear the songs of birds singing their praise

I'm thankful He has put a new song in my mouth

I was singing and whistling as I worked today

I'm thankful for the difference that makes in my day, helping me focus on God and lifting praise to Him

He is worthy of all honor and glory and praise!

I'm thankful for His mighty power

thankful He is kind and gentle

I'm thankful for His faithfulness and mercy

I'm thankful God is sovereign and all knowing

I'm thankful He is patient with me

I'm thankful for the answers to prayer I've seen this week

thankful God invites me to make my requests known to Him and promises to respond when I do

I'm thankful for the beautiful spot God has provided for me to live

thankful for the chance to sit in my backyard a couple evenings this week and just enjoy some down time with my wife as we watched God paint beauty in the evening sky

I'm thankful God designed our bodies to be refreshed by rest

thankful when I wait on Him, He renews my strength


No comments:

Post a Comment