Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thankful Thursday


I just go home from spending the evening in the hospital emergency room waiting area

I'm thankful my mother-in-law did not need to spend the night in the hospital

I'm thankful for medical personnel who are gifted to help in times of dilemma

I'm thankful for my father-in-law, and all the energy he invests in caring for mom

He truly is an example to our family of loving commitment

It's been a rough couple of weeks, with ups and downs (mostly downs) in mom's health

I'm thankful for my wife, and her commitment to supporting and honoring her parents

she has a lot on her shoulders, but she handles it with grace and dignity

I'm thankful for a God who supplies strength to the weary

I'm thankful for His grace, which He tells us is sufficient for every circumstance

I'm thankful He is all knowing, and never surprised by the situations we face

I'm thankful for time to meditate on Him and His goodness

Tomorrow starts early with a breakfast/bible study at 6AM

I'm thankful for the group of guys who meet once a month to share life together and stimulate one another toward love and good works

I'm thankful my bed is close by and thankful for the way God has designed our bodies to sleep and be refreshed

Going to have to sleep fast tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment