Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thankful Thursday


it has been a week of lots of windshield time

almost 20 hours of driving so far

and that's just to get to job sites to do my actual job

I'm thankful for God's hand of protection as I've been on the road

today as I was traveling home, I saw 5 state troopers with flashing lights heading south on I-83

I don't know what the situation was, but sure seemed like it must have been something bad

I know I was struggling to stay alert

but once more God came through and brought me home safely

I'm thankful every week isn't like this

I'm thankful for my wife who always expresses gladness when I arrive home

thankful for the time God gives us together

I'm thankful God is the giver and sustainer of life

thankful He is my strength, my refuge, my song

I'm thankful God has opened the door for communication with Him

thankful I can enter His holy place by the blood of Jesus

I'm thankful God's ears are always open to my cries 

and thankful that He responds when I call out to Him

I'm thankful for God's word; living and active, convicting and encouraging

I'm thankful for how God uses His word to guide my steps

I'm thankful for the way He reveals Himself in His word

I'm thankful God is the giver of wisdom

thankful for His peace that guards my heart and mind

thankful for joy that comes in walking with Him

I'm thankful for the love and grace God has poured out in abundance in my life

I'm thankful God is patient with me

I'm thankful He offers forgiveness when I stumble and lose my way and sin against Him

I'm thankful God is kind and gentle

I'm thankful God is my sure foundation; a solid rock on which I can build my life

I'm thankful God's mercies are new every morning

great is His faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment